Elite Flammable Substance Safety Cabinet - Hazardous Cabinet
These Elite Flammable Cabinets conform to the HSG51 and DSEAR 2002 Health and Safety guidelines. This model has a 5 litre sump capacity and 1 shelf and is designed to be used to safely store flammable materials and substances.
- Increased structural stability to reduce the risk of leakage.
- Leak proof sump base
- Reinforced Doors
- Powder Coated Paint Finish - Hi-vis Yellow
- COSHH(Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health)
- Labelled as flammable and flammable liquid (Latest (current) labels GHS Labelling, fully enforcable June 2015)
- Please note that this Elite Flammable Cabinet is not fire proof but is designed to retain structural integrity under extreme conditions.
These cabinets are in conformity with The Health and Safety Executive Guide HSG 51, The Highly Flammable and Liquified Petroleum Gas Regulations 1972, please click on the thumbnail below to view the declaration of conformity.
All of our hazardous cabinets are manufactured in the UK for the best in quality and any labels supplied are the latest GHD labels. For information about hazardous cabinet, flammable cabinet and other coshh / hazard labels (GHD), please see our globally harmonised system for hazardous substances guide.
Please review our Delivery Terms before placing your order.