Museum Lockers - Keyless System
Zoo Lockers systems are operating in major Public Venues Around the world. They operate day after day under constant heavy use with a minimum requirement for maintenance and servicing. They will last for many years providing substantial profits and excellent return on investment.
Customers appreciate the ease of use of the Museum Locker systems and the peace of mind in knowing their personal effects are stored safely & they require minimal supervision and assistance which allows the staff to engage with the customers and focus on other park responsibilities
The Museum Lockers use a variety of Security Systems to ensure the customers personal effects are safe and this is through Proven PIN code, RFID & Biometric Identification systems, which eliminates the use and maintenance of keys, Barcode Tickets and the like.
- Manufactured from the highest quality components
- Built from stainless steel or electro-galvanised steel for long lasting quality
- Rugged and secure construction to withstand public environments and damage caused by break-in and vandalism attempts
- Powder coated in many finishes and colours for strong protection against the harsh elements
- Double skinned replaceable doors
- Electronic door locks
- Double Abloy locks on paypoint kiosks
- Removable stainless steel plinth
- Override access key
- Low voltage system for safe operation
- Multi-lingual, touch screen operation – see Vsoft Features
- Paypoint kiosks are networked to reduce queuing and allow for redundancy
- Remote access to paypoint kiosks for management and support
- Large easy to read industrial quality IP65 rated touch screen monitors
- Note, coin and credit card payment methods
- Many software options for management, audit and reporting
Click Here to see a video about how the lockers work.
Please email us or call 01772 322634 for more information.